Prices : ( by sharing )
- USD 41/ Person from Ubud Area
- USD 47/ Person from Kuta, Sanur
- USD 54/ Person from Nusa Dua Area
- USD 27/Person for Children under 12 years
Prices : ( by private )
Bali Trekking Tour
We starting by whisking you away from your hotel to the most beautiful mountain view in Bali. Our 4 hours up and down trekking allow you to walk across the black sand and the lava deposited by eruption hundreds years ago. See the beautifully view of lake Batur and the fascinating sunrise from the top of mountain while enjoying the view, and our trekking guide will show you how to cook egg in the steaming fissures. Along the way back to hotel, we will stop for visiting ecotourism coffee plantation.
MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING ( 1717 m) dpl.
Tour Itinerary :
- 02.00 - 02.30 : Pick up hotel Ubud area
- 03.30 : Arrive at starting point at the foot of mount Batur. Given introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide. ( Association of mount Batur trekking guide )
- 04.00 : We begin to ascent mount Batur for 2 hours long trekking up.
- 06.00 : We arrive at summit crater, where we can witness the spectacular views of Bali island, Batur lake,and sunrise. While you enjoy your breakfast, we do demonstration of steaming eggs on the crack of volcanic rock. We continue to explore entire the summit crater.
- 07.30 : We begin to descent mount Batur to the finish point at bottom, on the way back to your hotel we stop a while at ecotourism coffee plantation to witness people making coffee luwak, well known as Bali drug. It does by manual system.
- 10.30 - 11.00 : Arrive at your hotel.
Tour includes :
- Pick up at hotel by air conditioned minivan and drop off to your hotel after the trip
- Mineral water on the trip
- Breakfast box ( fruit, bread, jam, boiled eggs, mineral water )
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee at Kintamani area
- Parking fee
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Extra mineral water
Pick Up Time :
- Nusa Dua : 01.00 – 01.30 am
- Kuta : 01.30 – 02.00 am
- Sanur : 01.45 – 02.15 am
- Ubud : 02.00 – 02.30 am
Note : Minimum Booking 2 person